About this property

TENURE: Leasehold

An amazing opportunity to purchase a 40% share of this spacious; well presented three bedroom semi-detached home in the popular area of Ely.

Through the front door, an entrance hall gives access to the WC, living room and kitchen/ breakfast room. The large living room also opens up to the dining room, which benefits from double doors leading out to the fully enclosed rear garden.

The kitchen/ breakfast room includes a range of eye and base level units, integrated oven and gas hob, with spaces for appliances and benefits from a bay style window which allows the room to be flooded with natural light. An under stairs cupboard in the entrance hall completes this floor.

Upstairs, there are two brilliant size double bedrooms, and a smaller third bedroom which benefits from dual aspect windows, to allow the room to feel bright and airy. The family bathroom completes this floor and includes a three piece modern suite with shower attachment over the bath.

Outside, the fully enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and a range of shrubs and bushes to boarder. A side gate then leads round to the front of the house.

The property also includes allocated parking and a single garage en bloc.

The purchase price of 120,000 equates to 40% of the overall value. The remaining 60% is rented through Stonewater Housing Association, which is currently 321.75 per month. There is also a monthly service charge of 33.91 which includes upkeep of the communal areas and buildings insurance.

  • Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for... Chevron Down IconIcon set Chevron Down
    Primary Image
    Allen Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 3 bedroom semi detached house
    £
    £
    £
    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross
    Years
    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross
    %
    * Monthly repayment:£{{monthlyPayment | currency : '' : 0}}

    Mortgage Calculator Form

    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross
    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross
    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross
    Warning IconIcon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross IconIcon set Cross

    Your information is being collected and processed by Countrywide for the purposes of providing the service and/or products you have requested. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other applicable data protection law and regulation, such as the General Data Protection Regulation. We may market products and services to you under the lawful basis of legitimate interests. Should you not wish to receive any unsolicited marketing from us you have the right to object to this processing by emailing privacy@countrywide.co.ukFull details of how we process your information can be found in our website Privacy Notice. A printed copy of our Privacy Notice is available on request. If you need to discuss how your information is being processed, please contact us at privacy@countrywide.co.uk.

    Tick IconIcon set Tick

    Thank you

    Thank you for contacting us!

    Error

    Sorry, there was an issue submitting your request, please try again later.

    Our simple mortgage calculator can give you an idea of the likely monthly payments you can expect to pay. It is important to note that this mortgage calculator is for guidance purposes only. The figures are based on the simple details you have provided.

    Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria, therefore it is important you speak to one of Countrywide's Mortgage & Protection Consultants for further information and a more accurate indication of what products may be available to you and what your monthly mortgage payments are likely to be.

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate External Link IconIcon set External Link

Agent details

Tucker Gardner Ely

  • 16-18 Market Place
  • Ely
  • Cambridgeshire
  • CB7 4NT
Phone IconIcon set Phone 01353 930 159

Stamp duty calculator

Supporting your purchase

You may also be interested in

New homes

Buy a beautiful new home from our large selection of developments, many of which include Help to Buy for those with just a 5% deposit.

New homes

Property auctions

We sell residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural properties and land by public auction across the UK.

Property auctions

Land sales

Whether you're looking to buy or sell land, our nationally-based land division sources quality on and off-market sites throughout the UK.

Land sales

View our full range of services

More services